Wednesday 7 March 2012

Other Stuff Worth Mentioning

This is a short list of "Tutor Pleasing" items to evidence just exactly what I've been doing this whole time. I hope this helps.

Planning


1. I helped in brainstorming ideas for the original concept; including, among others the ideas that would go on to become our finished product.

2.  Again, I brainstormed ideas and concepts for a 2D animation.

3.  I created the company logo, aided in creating and producing a client pitch as well as a proposal.

4. I designed a storyboard, outlining the concepts and narrative of a 2D animation.

5. I attended various pre-production meetings, recording all changes and ideas in the planning phase of production.

6. I aided all research into theme and background including mood boards and target audience. Creating questionnaires, in order to better understand who we are aiming to reach and how to best tackle the issue in response to this.

Production 


1. Created a part of the set that would be used in the final production.

2. After many failed attempts, I created an entire promotional 2D animation from scratch, using After effects.

3. Aided in the animation of our claymation, both in the moving moving of characters and capturing frames in istopmotion.

4.Assisted in capturing voice over material.

Post


1. Edited all footage in final cut, combining the footage with the voice over, as well as music.

2. Imported the footage into After Effects, in order to colour correct and create a more professional feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment